Many people often complain that they are not able to get the same taste which they get at pizza stores. At Pizza heaven, the pizza in Cape May is baked according to customer’s needs and preferences. The customers want to get as delicious a meal as possible.
Make sure the surface is Preheated
How often you just shoved the prepared pizza in the oven without waiting for it to get preheated. We understand the impulse of waiting for your pizza to bake so that you can enjoy the delicious meal as quickly as possible.
- The most important step to bake the pizza with authenticity is by preheating the cooking surface to get the perfect taste you desire. The pizza experts make sure to bake pizza at the proper temperature.
- When the cooking surface is heated, it means you simply need to put the pizza in the oven and it will be ready. Additionally, you do not have to wait for a long time to finish and you don’t have to wait for more than 30 minutes. Ideally, it takes 30 minutes for the oven to be at the right temperature.
- Additionally, this also helps to get the authentic texture and taste which you get at the favorite pizza restaurant. At many places, pizza ovens are at very high temperatures. This way the pizza is cooked within 10 to 15 minutes. To get authentic pizza taste, you need to bake pizza at 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Baking should be done with Parchment paper
Another issue which people have is pizza base sticking to the cooking surface. People should add cornmeal to the cooking surface and this helps the pizza base to remain separate from the cooking surface. But, it might be possible that it affects the pizza taste which you cook.
- One of the best cooking processes to make baking easy at home is to use parchment paper. This simple paper will sit underneath the pizza and it will not let it stick to the surface. Make sure to keep the parchment paper on the pan to place the pie and to avoid burning paper.
- Once it is cooked, you can take them off the pan without worrying it will stick. If you want to grill the pizza, then this option is not the best as paper can catch fire easily.
Cook the protein sources at first
You should cook protein sources before the pizza is cooked. This idea is best for different reasons which include:
- First of all, when meat is cooked slightly it will crisp up on the pizza top rather than using frozen or raw meat. Make sure to cook your meat very slightly to get the perfect taste.
- Well, there is no specific time for cooking each type of protein. But cooking beforehand is likely to give you the best results.