You can see till now that in some restaurants, the cafe uses a brick oven to make the crisp crust and baked toppings of the pizza. This article will tell you about why brick oven pizza is unique. If you are looking for the best pizza in cape may then what are you waiting for order now and enjoy having it.
Eating alone will be a little boring for you right? What you can do is you can eat your pizza while chit-chatting with your friends over a video call because in this pandemic you can’t go out on dates or can have with friends.
Why is brick oven pizza different?
- The crust of the pizza
The crust of the pizza will be crispier in taste. The heat of the bricks helps in making a pizza yummy and delicious.
- Perfectly Baked toppings
Toppings will be perfectly baked. The thermal conductivity of the brick oven will make the dough soft and chewy.
Pizza will bake fast and you don’t have to wait to eat your yummy pizza. It takes only 2 to 3 minutes. The pizza is economical and efficient. You can make pizza faster and earn a good amount of money.
- The flavour of the pizza
The flavour of the pizza will be smoky which you will not be able to get while making in the oven at home.
If you are running a cafe or restaurant and it is always crowded with people then a brick oven technique is useful for you. You can make the pizza on time and serve it with ease.
You must be wondering how you can make brick oven pizza at home?
You need time and bricks to make the best pizza at home. But if you are not having it is ok still you can make close to that pizza. How? Check this out.
- Preheat your oven about 450F so it will be ready.
- Place your pizza in the oven and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Heat your pizza by turning your oven and broil up to 500 F.
By doing these steps you will get the pizza according to your want.
Avoid some mistakes while making at home are:
- Don’t put extra cheese.
- A lot of toppings can ruin your pizza. Put appropriate toppings to your pizza.
- Don’t forget to preheat the oven before keeping your pizza in it.
- Don’t keep your dough in the refrigerator.
- Be careful with the temperature of the oven.
- Don’t serve your pizza just after baking it. It can hurt you.