Pizza Heaven Cape May, Pizza is considered as many of us favorite meals. But the question comes, “What if you are trying to lose your weight?” For that pizza is considered healthy food or not? If these questions are running in your mind then you are in the right place. In this blog, you will come to know whether the meal is healthier for you or not?
- How much nutrition will you get from pizza?
United State Department of Agriculture stated that per slice of pizza gives nutrition that is mentioned below:
All the calories and nutrition are based on the toppings you will add, your cooking method, the layer, and the size of the meal. But if you are ordering cheese pizza in cape may, then the calories will increase. So if you don’t want to put on weight, then order pizza in cape may which will not contain much cheese.
Different types of fats?
If you want a pizza with less or no calories, then make sure you are ordering a meal without adding cheese to it. If you love eating cheese, then tell them to add parmesan cheese with red pepper flakes on the top that will satisfy your cravings.
Highest Calorie Pizza
If you are ordering pizza containing sausages or pepperoni then there are chances that you will be getting 250 to 300 calories. If you want to avoid calories then avoid eating such types of pizza.
Lowest Calorie Pizza
If you are looking for the lowest calorie pizza then order pizza containing vegetables on the top because vegetables are good for your health and help you in staying fit and healthy. Vegetables will give you more flavors as compared to you ordering pizza containing meat on the top. You can order pizza containing tomatoes, onions, spinach, broccoli, and much more.
How can you cut calories?
Below are the tips that will help you in cutting out the calories.
- You should order pizza that has a thin crust.
- You can order pizza containing whole-wheat crust.
- You should avoid sauce which is made up of garlic butter or ranch and much more.
- You should not eat breadsticks as it will help you in cutting out calories in large amounts.
- You should also avoid waiting for white pizza as it has a good amount of calories present in it.
- You can order traditional pizza as it has low calories in it.
- Order pizza having vegetables on top of the meal.
- You should consider the pizza shop. Make sure he is making the best quality of the pizza.
- You can also order customized pizza.
- You can add corn, green peas, black beans, spicy fajita chicken, lemon grilled chicken, and much more that will help you in staying energetic after eating a slice of pizza.