Pizza is loved by everyone whether it is a child or an adult. The best part is that you can make or get pizza in Cape May according to your taste. It means you can choose the pizza toppings according to your liking and enjoy it with your loved ones. At Pizza Heaven, we have every pizza type to suit everyone’s taste buds and liking.
Our pizza experts are known for making the best pizza from scratch, and all the toppings are fresh that makes pizza taste even better.
Why is pizza party day a National event?
Pizza Party Day is for the people who are in love with the pizza, and they find occasion to buy pizza. If we dig deep into history there is no apparent reason for celebrating the pizza party day or how this day came into existence.
It is considered by checking how much the dish is loved all over the world. All over the world, people find a reason to celebrate the entire day just by eating their favorite pizza.
If you are looking to celebrate something special, then Pizza Heaven experts have got everything covered for you.
National Pizza Party Day history
As we have mentioned, the origin of this day has not been found. But, we have mentioned the upcoming dates for National Pizza Party day in the future. Just find a reason to celebrate every day and make it special for you and everyone.
List of Upcoming Pizza Party Days
- 21 May 2021
- 20 May 2022
- 19 May 2023
- 17 May 2024
- 16 May 2025
- 15 May 2026
- 21 May 2027
- 19 May 2028
- 18 May 2029
- 17 May 2030
Let’s dig deep to know about the pizza history
- In ancient Greece, the Greeks covered the bread with herbs, oil, and cheese. It is assumed to be the first thing that started the craze for pizza.
- Originally, pizza was served with mozzarella cheese that is the highest quality meat style, and it was produced in Naples.
- In Byzantine Greece, the word was spelt as “πÎ¯τα,” pita. This is referred to as a pie.
- The Romans made a sheet of dough that is in the form of pastry. It is covered with honey and cheese and then topped with bay leaves.
- The pizza we eat nowadays was given the same style in Italy for the Neapolitan flatbread.
- According to Guinness World Records, the largest pizza was made in 1990, and it weighed around 24,883 pounds.
- Back in 1997, around 2 billion pounds of pizza cheese was produced.